In the spirit of the new year, here’s a short quiz to test your knowledge about the new year resolutions made by our very own Indian cricketers.
All you need to do is select the best answer from the three options provided. And remember, there may be more than one great answer to each question. Bonus points will be awarded for more than one answer to the same question.
If you would like to try and answer the quiz, please use the comments section.
Here we go. Have fun.
[Disclaimer : If you believe this post to be anything but satire, please press the BACK button on your browser now. It’s in the upper left hand corner. The one with the arrow pointing to the left. Yes, that one. Thanks.]
1. “I will grow my moustache faster, higher and stronger in 2016″
a) Kapil Dev b) Shikhar Dhawan c) Ravi Shastri
2. “This year, I will take over the World (and the Death Star shall be mine as well)”
3. “This year, we will win the T20 World Cup and I will save the world from being taken over”
a) Joginder Sharma b) Yuvraj Singh c) M.S. Dhoni
4. “I will cut my hair in 2016 so that I can see where I am bowling”
a) M.S. Dhoni b) Ishant Sharma c) Shahrukh Khan
5. “This year, I will score a triple hundred in an ODI game”
a) Ambati Rayudu b) Rohit Sharma c) Pranav Dhanawade
6. “This year, I will finally make dad proud”
a) Sanjay Manjrekar b) Stuart Binny c) Rohan Gavaskar
7. “This year, I will work on spinning the ball more”
a) Venkatesh Prasad b) Anil Kumble c) Sir Ravindra Jadeja
Happy new year!