Congratulations! We’ve made it through to 25 episodes of Edges and Sledges (and so have you). We’ve got our eye in, now let’s make sure we capitalise on this solid start…
In the latest episode of Edges and Sledges we debate the following questions:
- Did India get team selection right at Southampton?
- Was Ravichandran Ashwin fit?
- Should Jadeja have played the test match?
- How much does Ashwin need Jadeja to pick up wicket?
- Did we lose at Southampton because of Virat Kohli’s captaincy?
- Why is India not getting over the line in crucial run chases?
- Are we too dependent on Virat Kohli?
- What do we do with Hardik Pandya?
- Is Rishab Pant a long term wicket keeping option.
- What are the positives can we take from this series?
- What is the team going into the Oval test? Does Vihari get a shot or do we blood youngster Prithivi Shaw?
- Whether commentary has been irreparably damaged by Sanju Manju and Bhajji?
With Cook’s impending retirement after the Oval test match against India, we also have an Alistair Cook quiz.
Edges & Sledges is available on all the major podcasting platforms so pick your preferred mode of listening here. Do spread the word, leave us a rating and/or a review- that would really help.
If you want more even after you’ve finished listening to the podcast, please do check out The Cricket Blog’s excellent preview of the fifth and final test match.